GT OmniPort Is A Strategically-Located Logistic Centric industrial Development
Founded in 2011, GT OmniPort is a logistic centric industrial park, targeting manufacturing, warehousing and petrochemical businesses. The development is located in Port Arthur, TX, and is unique due to its size and its breadth of services. The logistics services are supplied by GT Logistics (GTL). GTL offers rail, barge, ship, pipeline and truck transloading services as well as product storage. These services are supplied to all buyers at GT OmniPort regardless of whether they lease or own property within the development.
Overview Of Onsite Logistics Operations
- Situated on approximately 1,120 waterfront acres in the heart of the Port Arthur energy complex, less than 2 miles from Motiva and Valero refineries.
- All requisite permits in-place, allowing for immediate market access; replication of OmniPort’s logistical capabilities could take up to 18 months to complete.
- State-of-the-art rail terminal with 158,000 barrels per day of transloading capacity.²
- Access to substantial pipeline connectivity potentially linking OmniPort’s logistics operations to area refiners, storage and chemical plants.
- 220,000 barrels of heated storage.
- Onsite barge terminal with 2,500 feet of frontage along Taylor’s Bayou is capable of handling four barges (100,000 Bbls/d) simultaneously and provides access to the Intracoastal Waterway (“ICW”).
- 30 acres of deepwater dock space with 3,800 feet of frontage providing for berthing of one Aframax, two Panamax and two ocean barges.
Map Of Location
Pipeline Infrastructure Presents Attractive Connectivity Options
GT OmniPort is a 1,200 acre development. 450 acres of the site is owned and operated by GT Logistics an operating subsidiary of Howard Energy Partners. GT Logistics supplies rail, barge, ship and liquids terminaling services to businesses located at the GT OmniPort facility.
Overall Site Development Plan