The extensive logistics infrastructure at GT OmniPort is supported by an equally impressive utility infrastructure. Onsite utilities include:
- Freshwater Water – 40MM GPD via onsite LNVA Canal
- Natural Gas – two 6” pipelines onsite, multiple pipelines within 1-mile up to 42″ diameter
- Power – 50 MW’s planned
- Hydrogen Pipeline – Adjacent to Site
- Nitrogen Pipeline – Onsite
- Oxygen Pipeline – Adjacent to Site
All protected by a hurricane protection levee system managed by Drainage District & and the US Corps of Engineers.