At 1,200 acres, GT OmniPort represents one of the Gulf Coast’s largest multi-modal heavy industrial business parks. To compliments its size GT OmniPort also possess characteristics that allow for the rapid development of greenfield projects. Specifically, project development will be expedited by:
- An Industrial Management District for the entire site
- Single Source Petition with TCEQ
- Reciprocal Easement Agreements
- Hurricane Protection Levee
- LNVA Canal
- Existing Permits for:
- Storage Tanks
- Barge Docks
- Ship Docks
- Rail Loading and Unloading racks
The tracts available can be served by rail, truck and pipeline and has access to barge and vessel docks.
The tracts include:
- Three (3) build-to-suit rail served warehouses ranging from 300,000 to 600,000 sf.
- Six (6) real estate tracts ranging from 50 to 90 acres in size.